What we're doing
- We have crafted a comprehensive HACCP (hazard analysis critical control point) checklist system to ensure we are meeting, and exceeding state and county requirements.
- We are wiping down surfaces frequently using an anti-bacterial/anti-viral cleaner.
- We are providing our crew members with PPE including face coverings, disposable single use gloves, and hand sanitizer.
- Our crew is trained on CDC guidelines, all food handling positions are trained in safe food handling procedures and certified as mandated by the state.
- Our crew members must all complete a daily online wellness screening prior to being able to clock in, this helps us to ensure no sick or higher risk from outside contact crew members are working.
- Our restaurants will maintain guest capacity limits based on government social-distancing guidelines.
- We are encouraging cashless transactions and are offering contactless payment options in addition to credit/debit payments.
- Where possible, kitchen workstations have been separated at least 6 feet away from one another.
- We have established traffic flow guidelines in our restaurant to enable better social distancing for our guests and our crew.
What we're asking of you
- Facial coverings are mandatory.
- Please disinfect and wash your hands frequently.
- Please refrain from touching items in the restaurant.
- If you or anyone in your group has been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms include fever, cough or shortness of breath), please do not come to our restaurant, we look forward to serving you when you return to health.
- While the dining experience may look and feel a little different than it did in the past, kindness and patience are appreciated.
- Guests waiting in line to order or pickup takeout are required to wear face coverings and maintain a 6-foot distance from other guests.
- When possible, please place your orders online so that we can plan accordingly and minimize contact.
What we're asking from our crew members
- Lead by example, and hold others accountable maintaining the highest level of personal hygiene.
- Be relentless in enforcing health and safety procedures and sanitization schedules.
- Stay home when sick and safeguard the wellbeing of others.
- Change facial coverings frequently.
- Disposable gloves must be worn during food preparation, receiving deliveries handling food contact surfaces, tools, small wares, and when facilitating guest payments.
- Disposable gloves must be changed whenever changing tasks or returning from breaks.
- Crew members are expected to maintain safe social distancing of 6 feet from other crew members, vendors, and guests while working.